Job Title: Customer Services Apprentice
- Reporting to: Customer Services Manager
- Division: Customer Services
- Hours: 37.5
- Location: County Durham
Our apprentice programme is operated internally by Hays Travel with our own experienced and accredited training centre. The programme gives you the chance to earn while you learn and take your first steps towards the career of your choice.
If you are dedicated, enthusiastic, have a passion for customer service and genuinely take pride in your work, come and join us and you’ll enjoy the relaxed, friendly culture, be given the opportunity to train and progress your career within the company and will always be rewarded for your hard work.
The role requires dedication, enthusiasm, a passion for the travel industry and an outgoing personality.
Competences / Qualifications
- Ideally 5 GCSE’s A-C or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of computer systems
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Organised and enthusiastic with a positive approach
- Desire to learn and progress within the company
- Maximise individual and branch sales
- Assist with day-to-day operation of the branch
- Responsible for self learning and personal development which will include self study
- Develop product knowledge on destinations and tour operators
- Responsible for brochure stock control
- Ensure that excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Effectively perform administrative duties
- Complete work relevant to the qualification at both work and at home with the dedication to complete the course within the 24 month timescale
- To undertake any other duties that may be seen to fall into the job criteria
- To comply with all relevant health and safety procedures
To enquire further about this job vacancy please send us your CV.